On this episode of the Studio Success Formula Podcast let’s talk digital. Our guest today is Morris Bryant who is the co-founder of Sydney-based agency Sparro that specializes in online marketing, search marketing, web design, conversation optimization, data analysis, inbound marketing, and paid search. He knows the ins and outs of what works and what doesn’t when it comes to digital marketing
Morris and I talk about how you can incorporate digital marketing into your current promotions, including:
- Must have elements of a website that studio owners should incorporate
- What should your homepage look like
- Maintaining a professional looking website by keeping it up to date
- Biggest website mistakes studio owners are making
- What is a mobile optimized website and how does it work?
- Search Engine Optimization and online marketing
- How to improve your website’s SEO?
- How to boost your ranking in Google search?
- How does Google Adwords work?
- Pay per click advertising
- Practical tips in using PPC to increase the acquisition of new clients
- Suggested first steps in working with PPC
- The importance of tracking your clicks and measuring your results
- How to look for an agency to set-up the PPC proces?
- How much are you willing to spend to acquire a new student?
- How important are facts and figures in digital marketing?
- Conversion rates
- Advice in getting the best possible results from a pay per click adverts.
- Possible reasons why your online adverts are not converting.
Have clear goals and business objectives of why you’re doing the adverts and the results of what you want to achieve.
Links and resources in this episode:
SHARE THE LOVE