Clint Salter interviews Glenda Yee who is celebrating her 30 year anniversary running her dance studio. In this interview Glenda shares her lessons from 30 years in business including:
– The biggest challenge she worked through in her studio
– How she balances her studio and family life
– How they manage admin overload in the studio
– How she finds the right teachers for her studio
– How she has managed to maintain a profitable studio for 30 years
– PLUS… the one thing she knows now that she wished she knew when she started the studio
A must listen for any studio owner!
Want more students at your studio? Get our free 4 part video training series on how to attract, convert and retain clients here!
SHARE THE LOVE